Yes there is another waif, Ramirez from the Reds is listed by the baseball prospectus as being 6' and 140lbs. I mean really isn't there a minimum age limit for MLB? I haven't been a 140lbs since grade 6, and no I am not a fat sports geek.
What concerns me is that this is the second game that Hernandez has faced bottom-tiered pitcher and has not come away with the win, and the bats. After cranking line drives all over the place in Philly they are suddenly cold. I have always said what separates a professional from a prospect is consistency. Right now the team is up and down and Frank needs to get things going in the right direction. This is the fifth year for Frank at the helm, is time for a change? does he still have the players attention or do they play when they feel like it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment