Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My 2 cents

An article picked up by Techmeme and written by Barry Svrluga of the Washington Post talks about the blogger following that the Nats have. The story entitled If They Don't Post It's a Shame talks about bloggers that are following the Nats out there. I guess there are about 15 hard cores. He then relates it to how the Nats, particularly Stan Kasten follows them as they (bloggers) are becoming a part of the public interaction and a form of media for the team.

Well it seems I have to beef up my content and start linking to these guys and get to know them. Should be a fun exercise. I think I'll chronicle a bit of my findings / experiences for the masses (who will be coming soon, right?).

Maybe as the article states, Stan Kasten will start reading my entries and hmmm I don't know that would be cool.

No comments: